Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends biography

source(google.com.pk)
Thank You messages for your friend, is a collection of messages and quotes that symbolize the bond of true friendship. Some of these messages are ways to say think you to your friend, some are Friendship Day wishes while some are original quotes about friendship.



Be inspired and write a card, handwritten letter, email, Facebook message or send a tweet to your BFF. Celebrate friendship, celebrate life.


1) Sometimes I feel that you are my guardian angel. If you are, you are doing one hell of a job. Thanks mate!



2) Being friends with you makes me want to celebrate every day as Friendship Day. Thanks for adding truck loads of joy and happiness in my life, everyday. Happy Friendship Day.



3) We have done everything together since childhood. Today I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful friend and I look forward to sharing many more of life's lovely moments with you.



4) Today I sit here remembering the fun times that we've had. As the years have gone by, I realize today that you have been the only person in my life who bonded with me without any expectation. How can I ever thank you?



5) Being far away from you has left an empty hole in my heart. I write this card just to tell you how much I miss you, my friend.



6) I don't want thousands of friends on Facebook nor do I want thousands of followers of Twitter. I just want a real friend like you. Thanks for being present in my life, all the time, all the way.



7) If I could give our friendship a name, it would be Memories Unlimited. Thanks for giving me beautiful memories that I am going to cherish for a lifetime. Happy Friendship Day!



8) Sometimes I just wonder what I would have done without you. You have been the pillar I've been leaning on all these years. Thanks for being the support system of my life.



9) A friend like you is more than just a friend. You are like a magic pill which bids farewell to sorrows and welcomes happiness in my life every day. Thanks for fixing my crazy life.



10) I don't need coffee, tea, soda, smokes, slurpees or energy drinks. You are my daily fix and a conversation with you is all I need to start my day. Thanks for kick starting my life every single day!



Don't take your friend for granted because you hang out with him or her every day. Take any opportunity to thank him/her for being a much more than a bff.
Don't take your friend for granted because you hang out with him or her every day. Take any opportunity to thank him/her for being a much more than a bff.

11) Having spent all these years doing crazy things with you, I think I may have overlooked thanking you for being a terrific friend. Thanks pal!



12) Sometimes my partner complains that I spend too much time with you but I just can't help it. After all, we are bff! Thanks for sticking by me all these years buddy.



13) My house, my car, my clothes, my money and everything else that I have in life is meaningless without the company of a friend like you. Thanks for being the real asset of my life.



14) You believed in me when even when I stopped believing in myself. I started believing in myself only because you believed in me. Thanks for everything my friend. Happy Friendship Day!



15) I pity the people who don't celebrate Friendship Day. Their lives must be void of gems like you. Cheers buddy!



16) The power of friendship is much beyond fun times. It is a pity I didn't realize that until the fun times were over. Today, I take this chance to say Thank You, to the best friend ever.



17) I can't spend a day without talking to you and I can't imagine my life without you in it. I am addicted to you, my dear friend. Thanks for feeding my addiction pacifying my craving every time I needed the support of a true friend like you.



18) I want to become a successful person so I can share the joys, happiness and riches of life with family and friends like you. You are my motivation, you are my inspiration. Thanks!



19) A life without friends is like a flower without its petals. Thanks for making my life colorful, dear friend!



20) I wanted to buy you a gift on Friendship Day but I couldn't find anything that was worth the friendship between the both of us. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say Thank You for being the friend that I never deserved. Don't worry, I got you a gift too!



Friendship is not only about the fun times and happy memories. It is about cherishing a relationship which will weather all the storms life has to offer.
Friendship is not only about the fun times and happy memories. It is about cherishing a relationship which will weather all the storms life has to offer.
Source: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/631111
21) I like being your friend despite all your weird habits and crazy idiosyncrasies. I'm sure you put up with some of mine too! Thanks for being the best friend ever.



22) Memories of the times I've shared with you are the happiest, yet most painful of all. If only we were still friends, life would be much better. I miss you, my dear friend.



23) Lovers share their hearts, friends share their soul. From happy moments to tears of sadness to dark secrets, I have shared everything with you. I'm blessed to have a friend like you.



24) You have taken all my mood swings and my midnight calls with a smile on your face. Thanks for being the punching bag I could always depend on.



25) Great friendships require sacrifice and commitment. Only I know how much you have sacrificed for me. How can I ever repay you? On Friendship Day today, let me start by giving you a hug and saying Thank You, for all sacrifices you have made in your life. Don't worry, I'm going to shower you with a lot of gifts too!

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You

1 Response to "Thank You Quotes For Friends Tumblr Taglog Forever Leaving Being Fake Changeing With Benefits And Family Letting Your Down Hurting You"